Feast of San Gennaro

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Head on over to my friend, Sarah's, amazing little blog, The Undercover Caterer, to see the scrump-diddly-umptious dinner we had the pleasure of experiencing on Monday night.

It was in stark contrast to the Chipotle burrito I scarfed down last night while attempting to watch Biggest Loser, write a term paper, and keep Klaster from getting too jealous that a boy was sitting next to me. That dang dog has THE trickiest ways of smuggling himself in the middle of me and whoever else is on my couch.

picture courtesy of Sarah of The Undercover Caterer

2 comments:

HappyMommy02 said...

Argyle? Can you show us how you rock it? I haven't worn it ever! But I definitely respect your style and want to be in the know too!

undercover caterer said...

Thanks Faith, and we'll miss you in October!