Go Buy It Stocking Stuffers: For the Writer!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Do you actually know a person who still handwrites cards and mails correspondence? They are few and far between, unfortunately, but this set of adorable return address labels will motivate them to do it more often! I'm all about supporting the little guys, and this Etsy business, Fire Hydrant Press (oh my god. I seriously want to hug my screen whenever I read that company name!), has it going for them.

35 return labels? $10.50, baby. You get to choose the font, colors, pictures and match it to your recipient's style.

I do wish there were a little pug/rat terrier mix graphic, though. Boo.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love these...makes me wish I had a dog.

Gretchen said...

I heart these! And they fit the theme of our upcoming annual Valentine. Great find!