It doesn’t get much easier than this, folks. Especially since I’m not telling you to go make your own focaccia bread – nope, this is a delicious addition to a meal that will not only taste good, but looks gourmet.
Garlic-Rubbed Bleu Cheese Focaccia
What you’ll need:
- 2 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf focaccia
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 Tb chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 Tb chopped, fresh rosemary or basil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine good quality olive oil and chopped garlic.
3. Brush the top of the bread with this mixture.
4. Tear small holes (about 1” across, 1/2” deep) into focaccia.
5. Stuff each hole with two to three individual cheese crumbles. Sprinkle chopped herbs over bread. Broil 8-10 minutes.